Thursday, January 3, 2019

Starting 2019 with a bang!

If you follow me on social media you probably know that 2018 ended with a big rain-on-your-parade holiday fizzle. I've had some pretty serious health problems that have sidelined me, but I'm not going to let them keep me down.

I'm starting 2019 off on the right foot as My Fiction Nook's Author of the Month. I'm thrilled to be their writer in residence this month talking about my books, my favorite things, and a host of other topics each week.

This week we're starting with a few excerpts from my first series, Dropping Anchor, and a look at a few of my favorite things. Anyone want to guess what my favorite appliance is? You can find out in today's post over on My Fiction Nook!

(You'll have the chance to enter to win one of my books, too!)

2 comments:

  1. Peepow juss dont comprehenn me.
    And I know why: Im a NDEr.
    God bless you.
    Lets tok moe Upstairs, Curly, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our team offers extensive retouching of real estate images in Photoshop. From cleaning dirty surfaces and loose wires, images undergo a detailed and Extensive process to get that aesthetic look and appeal.
    Real Estate Retouching

    ReplyDelete

Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips