Wednesday, August 27, 2014

All in a Day's Work is available for pre-order!

I've never organized an anthology before, but I will definitely do it again--it's been amazing  working with the authors involved in All in a Day's Work. In fact, it's been so fun that it hardly felt like work at all, which is why I was absolutely floored when the book appeared on Dreamspinner's Coming Soon page.

The editing process is always as painless as possible over at Dreamspinner Press, but this one seemed especially quick and easy. Must be because I did it in fabulous company, right? Hard to believe such an awesome anthology started with a simple Tweet. Behold, the power of social media! *g*

You can pre-order it (in ebook or paperback) now.

The book will be available Sept. 22, just in time for GayRomLit in October! If you order a paperback and will be going  to GRL, you'll have the option of picking it up there if you like. Several of the authors (including me!) will be at GRL, so if you see us stop us and say hi. I'll have some awesome book lights for anyone who buys a paperback of one of my books, this one included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips